Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Back To The Drawing Board

I was scared of my sudden resolve. All this time, I had been brewing this very decision. Most importantly, I needed to know from whence it was coming. Since the first day of this year, I have been excited about something I don’t quite understand. Now after a full month of nervously biting my nails and conveniently sweeping my thoughts under the carpet in my head, something shoves me in the direction I’d been evading… It was time.

Time to walk away from the comfort zones, time to be finished with fear, time to embrace the unknown… time to say ‘goodbye’ to conformity and ‘hello!’ to God’s fantastically orchestrated plan. It is time.

Now, I am back to the drawing board. With my amazing tutor {God}, I’m learning so much that gets me giddy every day. This is the first time in my life that I have allowed Him to catch me alone; away from the chaos of everyday life, the muddled voice of the world… utterly alone. Finally, His Voice Rules. Now I know that when there’s so much going on in our heads and around us, there’s hardly ever a time we’d let God say a word or two… no wonder we never hear from Him.

When I wrote in my last post, ‘there’s no telling what amazement tomorrow will bring…’, I didn’t even know how much meant it. Today, I am not afraid to say that I will let God do with/for me as He pleases… Hence, wherever you see me smiling with my ‘goatly-arranged’ set of teeth, know that He led me there…

No comments: